$289,500 : 2126 Kings Road, Carrollton3 beds, 2 baths
$349,900 : 1210 Shawnee Trail, Carrollton3 beds, 2.1 baths
$254,900 : 1838 Paxton Drive, Carrollton3 beds, 2 baths
$225,000 : 2709 Winding Creek Drive, Carrollton3 beds, 2.1 baths
$389,000 : 2813 Lindale, Carrollton3 beds, 3.1 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Carrollton.
(all data current as of 8/14/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Carrollton, Texas is a suburb of Dallas that has a population of about 100,000 and is served by the Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD. Carrollton is in the center of the pulse of North Dallas.
Carrollton, Texas Links
Carrollton, TX Map
The Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District runs 26 elementary schools, 6 middle schools, 5 high schools and 4 special programs centers. These forty-one schools are attended by approximately 26,000 students who live in Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Addison, Coppell, Dallas, and Irving.
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD – Official Website
- Carrollton Elementary Schools
- Carrollton Middle Schools
- Carrollton High Schools
Carrollton School Rankings
Carrollton Elementary Schools
- Blalack Middle School – Recognized
- Blanton Elementary – Exemplary
- Carrollton Elementary – Recognized
- Central Elementary – Recognized
- Country Place Elementary – Exemplary
- Creekview High School – Academically Acceptable
- Davis Elementary – Exemplary
- Furneaux Elementary – Recognized
- Good Elementary – Recognized
- Kent Elementary – Exemplary
- McCoy Elementary – Exemplary
- Rainwater Elementary – Recognized
- Rosemeade Elementary – Exemplary
- Thompson Elementary – Exemplary
Carrollton Middle Schools
- Perry Middle School – Recognized
- Polk Middle School – Recognized
Carrollton High Schools
- Smith High School – Academically Acceptable
- Turner High School – Academically Acceptable
For the 2010-2011 school year, Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD was rated as recognized by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).