Argyle is a wonderful town with schools that are ranked among the top in Texas. If you’re looking for a home North of Dallas, consider moving to Argyle where you can get a larger, high-quality home for less without sacrificing benefits of being close to major highways. Argyle is North of Lewisville off of I-35 and
- Argyle is part of Denton County.
- Argyle on Mapquest.
- Argyle has some of the top ranked schools in Texas.
- Argyle schools are the Argyle Independent School District.
- Argyle ISD was rated “Recognized” as a district for 2011.
- More Info on Argyle Schools.
- Argyle has an array of new home communities.
- Argyle features builders such as Highland Homes & David Weekley Homes.
- The average price for a newer home 3000+ sq ft in Argyle is ___.
- Argyle is located off of 407 & I-35 near Hwy 380 and the Town of Justin.
- Argyle landscape is beautiful with many ranch home parcels, animals and trees.
- Population is 3,282 as of 2010 Census.
From “The Town of Argyle” website:
“Argyle is strategically located within Denton County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The Town of Argyle provides its residents with a small-town atmosphere, with first class style and easy access to many business centers, medical facilities, shopping, entertainment, cultural activities, and professional sporting events with its close proximity to the Metroplex (Denton, Ft Worth, and Dallas). Argyle is a great place to call home.”