Perhaps you’ve decided to have your built home from scratch by one of the many a Fort Worth Home Builder custom builder such as Mercedes Homes, Vector Builders, Lennar homes or some other builder. That’s good. If you have the time and patience to endure the building process, living in a home that’s built to your specifications is rewarding. However, don’t assume that just because the builder has a kind representative that your best interests are being addressed. Even when you buy a brand new home from a builder, you still need representation from an experienced Realtor. Here’s a few reasons why:
- The seller (the builder) is responsible for paying all commissions related to the purchase of the home. You have nothing to loose by hiring a Realtor.
- Your Realtor is obligated by law to represent you and your best interests. He or she is dedicated to the business of buying and selling homes on a daily basis.
- No matter how nice the sales representative is at the homebuilder’s model, he or she is obligated to look after the interests of the homebuilder, not the buyer.
- Your Realtor can pinpoint details that might be overlooked by someone who doesn’t buy and sell homes every day for a living. .
- Real estate involves a myriad of legal transactions between the buyer and seller. You need someone on your side to protect your interests. Don’t buy a home from a homebuilder without a Realtor to represent you.
fort worth real estate, fort worth homes for sale, fort worth realtor, ft. worth real estate,
homes, north fort worth, aledo, south, east, west, arlington, tx, texas, homes for sale, houses, house for sale, buy a house, tarrant county, johnson county, parker county, realty,
commercial property, broker, agent, best, top, #1, homes, search, MLS, listing, neighborhoods, neighborhood, home search, Specializing in Fort Worth Real Estate, Arlington Real Estate, Mansfield Real Estate, Azle Real Estate,
Keller Real Estate, Crowley Real Estate, Aledo Real Estate, Burleson Real Estate, Fort Worth Texas real estate, Arlington Texas real estate,
Fort Worth Homes, fort worth homes for sale, house fort worth, Fort Worth Properties, Fort Worth Realtor, Fort Worth Real Estate Agent, Fort Worth,
Arlington, Keller, Mansfield, Kennedale, Crowley, Aledo, Burleson, Fort Worth Texas real estate, Tarrant County, real estate sales,